Contact & Find Us
Palm Grove Meadfoot Sea Road Torquay Devon TQ1 2LQ
When approaching Torquay from the M5/A380:
- Follow signs for the seafront/harbour.
- When you arrive at the seafront, turn left with the sea on your right. Drive along the seafront past the Princess Theatre.
- Turn left at the 1st roundabout and follow the road round to the right past the harbour.
- At the next roundabout (with the clock tower) turn left, following signs for Meadfoot.
- After 100 metres turn right at the traffic lights and follow Meadfoot Road for another 400 metres.
- When you go over the brow of the hill you will see The Palm Grove ahead of you on the right. When approaching from Cornwall and Plymouth:
- Follow the A385 to Paignton then the A3022 to Torquay harbour before following the above instructions from the clock tower roundabout.
If you decide to take the coastal road via Teignmouth:
- Follow the A379 for Torquay Harbour (not towards the town centre).
- Pass the Bowling Alley and turn left at the next set of traffic lights.
- Follow Meadfoot Road and we are on your right.
The nearest airport is Exeter.
The nearest railway station is Torquay. To get to us from the train or coach station is about twenty minute walk or about five minutes in a Taxi depending on the traffic.